Community Code of Conduct
All attendees, speakers, sponsors and volunteers at our community and events organised by this community are required to agree with the following code of conduct. Organisers will enforce this code throughout any event. We expect cooperation from all participants to help ensure a safe environment for everybody.
Ye We Tech is dedicated to providing a harassment-free event experience for everyone, regardless of gender, gender identity and expression, age, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, body size, race, ethnicity, religion (or lack thereof), or technology choices. We do not tolerate harassment of event participants in any form. Sexual language and imagery is not appropriate for any event venue, including talks, workshops, parties, Twitter and other online media. Event participants violating these rules may be sanctioned or expelled from the event without a refund at the discretion of the community organisers.
Harassment-free events and conferences
- Offensive verbal comments related to gender, gender identity and expression, age, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, body size, race, ethnicity, religion, technology choices.
- Sexual images in public spaces.
- Deliberate intimidation, stalking, following.
- Harassing photography or recording.
- Sustained disruption of talks or other events.
- Inappropriate physical contact.
- Unwelcome sexual attention.
Participants asked to stop any harassing behavior are expected to comply immediately.
Sponsors are also subject to the anti-harassment policy. In particular, sponsors should not use sexualised images, activities, or other material. Booth staff (including volunteers) should not use sexualised clothing/uniforms/costumes, or otherwise create a sexualised environment.
If a participant engages in harassing behavior, the conference organisers may take any action they deem appropriate, including warning the offender or expulsion from the conference or event with no refund.
How to report harassment
If you are being harassed, notice that someone else is being harassed, or have any other concerns, please contact a member of conference or event staff immediately. Conference staff can be identified as they'll be wearing branded clothing and/or badges.
Event and conference staff will be happy to help participants contact hotel/venue security or local law enforcement, provide escorts, or otherwise assist those experiencing harassment to feel safe for the duration of the conference. We value your attendance.
We expect participants to follow these rules at conference and workshop venues and conference-related social events.
In case you want to keep your identity private, you can also send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The community organisation is committed to facilitate as much as possible the following services in order to create a diverse and enjoyable environment for everyone in any of all events:
- Healthy, dietary requirements-compliant catering will be served throughout the day
- Continuously diverse lineup of speakers and tech topics
- Talks will be in Spanish or English
- Minority inclusion programs for attendees
- An accessible venue
- Childcare areas
- Wi-Fi and outlets will be available
- Anyone with mobility, hearing or vision issues can reserve a front-row seat.
- Service dogs are welcome
- Ángela Dini <email@example.com>
- Carmel Hassan <firstname.lastname@example.org>
And remember, we’re doing all of our events with the best of our intentions, if you still have any suggestions or complaints about the organisation we want to hear them email@example.com